Swim team spirit nearly upstages men’s soccer game

Now%2C+that+we+have+your+attention%2C+uh-hum%2C+the+antics+on+the+sidelines+of+the+games+are+just+as+colorful+as+the+action+on+the+field.+The+University+Swim+Team+cheers+on+the+Men%27s+Soccer+Game+on+Sept.8+during+a+home+game.+The+Swim+Team+is+quite+revered+for+its+annual+%22Speedo+Run%22+across+campus.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Now, that we have your attention, uh-hum, the antics on the sidelines of the games are just as colorful as the action on the field. The University Swim Team cheers on the Men's Soccer Game on Sept.8 during a home game. The Swim Team is quite revered for its annual

Now, that we have your attention, uh-hum, the antics on the sidelines of the games are just as colorful as the action on the field. The University Swim Team cheers on the Men's Soccer Game on Sept.8 during a home game. The Swim Team is quite revered for its annual "Speedo Run" across campus.

Cassie Rivera

Cassie Rivera

Cassie Rivera

Cassie Rivera, Chief Photojournalist

The University of Texas of the Permian Basin Swim Team supported the recent Men’s Soccer Game Sept. 8 during a home game against Adams State. UTPB lost the match 1-2 in overtime. Likewise, football players often support the basketball teams. Falcons got spirit!