Distinguished Professor from Oregon to present lecture on climate and energy

Stephanie Lemenager, The Barbara and Carlisle Moore Distinguished Professor in English and American Literature at The University of Oregon presened a lecture on

Tony Renaldo

Stephanie Lemenager, The Barbara and Carlisle Moore Distinguished Professor in English and American Literature at The University of Oregon presened a lecture on "Cultures of Climate and Energy."

Staff Reports, Staff Reporter

Dr. Stephanie Lemenager, The Barbara and Carlisle Moore Distinguished Professor of English and American Literature with The University of Oregon, will present the public lecture “Cultures of Climate and Energy” on Thursday, Oct. 5. The free lecture will be conducted beginning 7 p.m. at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin in Library Lecture Hall 001. Lemenager is the author of Living Oil, Manifest and Other Destinies: Territorial Fictions of the Nineteenth-Century United States, and Environmental Criticism for the Twenty-First Century. The lecture is a part of the “Boom or Bust” series.

1 Comment

One Response to “Distinguished Professor from Oregon to present lecture on climate and energy”

1. Bobby Coleman on October 5th, 2017 7:42 pm

I hope this lecture brings out a lot of interests,with farming,oil and energy business
    Climate and weather are major players like climate and energy need to be studied more in
    west Texas.

Bobby Coleman

[Reply]

• Distinguished Professor from Oregon to present lecture on climate and energy

News

UTPB nursing program celebrates four-year mark

News

News

‘Boom or Bust’ book club gets creative with Frankenstein

Letters to the Editor

Letter to the Editor on Confederate Statues gets responses

News

Scott Farmer set to lead Athletics Department

• News

UTPB golf student survives car accident

News

Seeking an ingenue, an upcoming star for UTPB’s fall theatre production

News

UTPB Baton Twirlers Camp coming up (K-8)

News

UTPB in top 25 in best online presence

News

Huff post ‘Listening to America’ tour to stop at JBS in Odessa