Falcon Media

Distinguished Professor from Oregon to present lecture on climate and energy

Stephanie Lemenager, The Barbara and Carlisle Moore Distinguished Professor in English and American Literature at The University of Oregon presened a lecture on

Tony Renaldo

Stephanie Lemenager, The Barbara and Carlisle Moore Distinguished Professor in English and American Literature at The University of Oregon presened a lecture on "Cultures of Climate and Energy."

Staff Reports, Staff Reporter

Dr. Stephanie Lemenager, The Barbara and Carlisle Moore Distinguished Professor of English and American Literature with The University of Oregon, will present the public lecture “Cultures of Climate and Energy” on Thursday, Oct. 5. The free lecture will be conducted beginning 7 p.m. at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin in Library Lecture Hall 001. Lemenager is the author of Living Oil, Manifest and Other Destinies: Territorial Fictions of the Nineteenth-Century United States, and Environmental Criticism for the Twenty-First Century. The lecture is a part of the “Boom or Bust” series.

1 Comment

One Response to “Distinguished Professor from Oregon to present lecture on climate and energy”

1. Bobby Coleman on October 5th, 2017 7:42 pm

I hope this lecture brings out a lot of interests,with farming,oil and energy business
    Climate and weather are major players like climate and energy need to be studied more in
    west Texas.

Bobby Coleman

• Distinguished Professor from Oregon to present lecture on climate and energy

News

New dean ready ‘to fly like a Falcon’

News

From the colorful to somber, NASAD art exhibit delivers (with video)

News

Free ‘Store’ in full swing, adding volunteers

News

Sandstorm literary magazine showcases students’ creativity

News

UTPB alumnus Matthew Pinkney to kick off Marketing Alumni Lecture Series

News

Open Mic, authors, lunch featured at Third Annual African-American Read-In

News

Black History Month display in Mesa Building

News

Latin American Film Club opens off with La Nana

News

Author examines ‘hookup’ culture on college campuses

News

‘The Power of Crap’ book signing and chocolate feast set