Falcon Media

UTPB lauded nationally for having same faculty teach on campus and online courses

Staff Reports, Staff Writer

The University of Texas of the Permian Basin offers thirteen online bachelor’s degrees with courses offered through both an accelerated eight-week format and a more traditional 16-week format, according to the SR Education Group. Prospective students can choose from a variety of subjects including communications, humanities, political science, and business administration. All bachelor’s degree programs at The University of Texas of the Permian Basin consist of roughly 120 credit hours with some flexibility to complete those credit hours. Courses are taught by the same faculty who teach on-campus classes. Tuition for the online bachelor’s programs is $297 per credit hour, making annual tuition for an online bachelor’s degree an affordable $8,912. (It was not stated which semester was analyzed. However, UTPB has consistently ranked high nationally for quality and value).

The SR Education Group ranked the Top Online Colleges based on value. “We analyzed accredited online schools across the nation, taking into consideration academic strength factors along with annual tuition rates in order to provide a list of colleges offering the best value to students. Making it on this list shows high academic standards and a commitment to affordability, two key factors important to prospective students.”