Maiya Skypes to perform 7 p.m. Jan. 19! Maiya Skypes. You might have heard her first on the television show “The Voice.” This event includes jazz singers and is free and open to the public at the new Odessa High School Performing Arts Center. The UTPB Music Department is endorsing this event. It will be presented from 7 p.m.-to 8 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 19 at OHS. Plenty of seats. Hear singers that include Dan Fornero, Anthony King, Wally Minto, and Derek Frank. “This is an incredible opportunity for free family-friendly entertainment on Friday evening this week. These jazz and blues performers are insanely talented and started performing concerts this morning for Ector County Independent School District (ECISD),” said UTPB Music Department Associate Professor Dan Keast. “Wow and Wow again,” Keast continued ” This will be a memory for you.  Please, come join us! It’s free and I guarantee your ‘money’ back if you’re not happy,” he joked.

Staff Reports , Staff Reporter

Maiya Skypes. You might have heard her first on the television show “The Voice.” This event includes jazz singers and is free and open to the public at the new Odessa High School Performing Arts Center. The UTPB Music Department is endorsing this event. It will be presented from 7 p.m.-to 8 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 19 at OHS. Plenty of seats. Hear singers that include Dan Fornerno, Anthony King, Wally Minto, and Derek Frank. “This is an incredible opportunity for free family-friendly entertainment on Friday evening this week. These jazz and blues performers are insanely talented and started performing concerts this morning for Ector County Independent School District (ECISD),” said UTPB Music Department Associate Professor Dan Keast. “Wow and Wow again,” Keast continued ” This will be a memory for you.  Please, come join us! It’s free and I guarantee your ‘money’ back if you’re not happy,” he joked.